Joining the Alliance means joining a community of those who have a love of Public Waldorf education. Working together, we can deepen our understanding and implementation of our Core Principles and nurture the continual development of Public Waldorf education. Our collaborative goal is to increase the availability of Public Waldorf education while strengthening its quality and supporting innovation so that it meets the needs of the students of our times.
Our Path of Membership ensures alignment with our Core Principles and focused self-reflection, so that Public Waldorf education remains “ever evolving and continuously renewed.”
Please review our Mission and the following documents with your board, faculty and/or other governing body when considering submitting an application to become a member. We are here to answer your questions and help you understand the commitment involved!
- CORE PRINCIPLES
- Alliance Membership Categories
- Path of Membership Process
- Alliance Membership Renewal Form 2018/19
- 2019 Alliance New Member Application
- Public Waldorf Service Mark
- Practices of Public Waldorf Teachers
Once you determine that membership in the Alliance is an expression of your school or initiative’s own principles and intentions, please complete the New Member Application and email it to The Alliance. Our membership coordinator will contact you to discuss the next steps.
We look forward to collaborating with you as a part of the Alliance and supporting your school’s development through our network of shared resources.
Charles Burkam, Membership Process Coordinator
email@example.com or 928-245-9719
- Pedagogical guidance from trained and experienced Public Waldorf educators
- Pedagogical tools including common core-Public Waldorf curriculum alignment documents and a formative assessment document
- Access to our library of sample charters, school policies and procedures, and other resources
- Listing and hyperlinking on our website
- Eligibility for the Alliance Mini-Grants Program
- Reduced Alliance Annual Conference fees
- Active participation in the growth and development of Public Waldorf Education
Recommendations for Core Components for Teacher Preparation in Alliance Member Schools
The Alliance recognizes the importance of ongoing teacher development as an essential element towards high quality Public Waldorf Education. As a service of the Pedagogical Committee, a working committee of the board for the Alliance, these Recommendations for Core Components for Pubic Waldorf Teacher Preparation were developed as a guide for teachers, administration, and governing school bodies to determine if teacher preparation is meeting the expectations of the Alliance for Public Waldorf Education membership and self-study process. Please click on the title below to find the Recommendations.