ALLIANCE CONFERENCE: February 15th – 17th 2019
CALL FOR WORKSHOP OR DISCUSSION GROUP PROPOSALS
- Possible topics include: artistic activities, crafts, aspects of curriculum (e.g. math, language arts, or specific main lesson themes), movement, circle, gardening/nature, child development and curriculum, schools as learning communities, aspects of administration or governance, school community life (e.g. festivals, inclusion, multi-culturalism, community service, working with parents), mentoring and coaching, and broader themes such as anthroposophy and public education.
- We know we have many talented presenters and much wonderful creative, innovative, and inclusive work in our schools.
- Decisions on conference offerings will be made by the Conference Committee based on alignment with the conference theme or the Core Principles of Public Waldorf education, needs of our schools, overall balance of our offerings, and a match between the proposal and workshop format.
- Practical details: Workshops are 90 minutes long; breakout discussion groups are typically 60 minutes. In your proposal please include title, a brief description of content, supplies or equipment needed, maximum number of participants, any special room needs, and intended audience.
- Please submit proposals at Alliance Proposals
- For questions, contact Karina Salvesen, Conference Committee Chair, at email@example.com. For consideration for inclusion, submit proposals by October 1, 2018.
The Alliance Annual National Conference took place over the Martin Luther King Jr. Weekend in January 2018 at G.W. Carver High School of Arts & Sciences, in Sacramento, CA.
We would like to thank our Conference 2018 sponsors:
Golden Valley Charter Schools
RSF Social Finance
Spacial Dynamics Institute